To better analyze the COVID-19 outbreak, I’ve created some graphs to help with visualization. Maybe the best way to navigate them is to start with defining what we’re interested in knowing. Therefore, I’ve added questions to clarify what we might learn from each graph.
- Which countries currently have high COVID-19 death rates?
- Which countries currently have the most active COVID-19 cases?
- How many COVID-19 cases and deaths have there been in total?
- What has the death rate been for COVID-19 over time, and what is it now?
- Which countries have been affected the most in absolute terms of cumulative COVID-19 cases?
- Which highly-affected countries are growing in COVID-19 cases the fastest over the last 10 days?
- Which countries are losing control of their COVID-19 outbreaks?
- How do the cumulative cases and deaths of COVID-19 compare to the H1N1, or SARS cases and deaths?
- How big is this COVID-19 outbreak compared to previous outbreaks?
- Which countries have reported the highest amount of deaths compared to total cases?
- Which countries have been affected the most in terms of percent of their population which have ever been infected by COVID-19?
- Outside of China, which 10 countries have the most cumulative COVID-19 cases?
- Outside of China, which countries have been most affected by COVID-19?
- How does the COVID-19 outbreak’s growth curve compare between countries?
- What are the timelines and growth curves of regional COVID-19 outbreaks?
- How many COVID-19 infected people are there in a given country?
- How does the amount of currently COVID-19 infected people in one country compare to others?
- How do the various outbreaks compare if we line up the first COVID-19 cases with each other?
- Which COVID-19 outbreaks have been handled correctly?
- Which COVID-19 outbreaks have been more aggressive?
- How fast have COVID-19 cases been going up or down for each country?
- How do rates of COVID-19 case change compare between countries?
- How many people are currently infected by COVID-19 in each country, compared to their population?
- Where are you most likely to meet or know someone who is infected by COVID-19?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 compared to the Seasonal Flu?
- Is the Seasonal Flu worse than COVID-19?
If you would like me to add any other graphs, please let me know. I can compare and contrast in many ways.
If you would like to support this website do so here.
Nathan Rich 火锅大王